WAKEFIELD FIREFIGHTERS were called to Dunkin’ Donuts at the corner of North Avenue and Albion Street just before 9 a.m. today after smoke began to fill the inside of the coffee shop. According to Fire Chief Michael Sullivan, a grease fire started behind some stacked ovens where the grease had built up. Firefighters were able to stop the fire, Sullivan said, before it spread into any duct work. Sullivan commended Fire Captain Randy Hudson and responding firefighters for their quick work in knocking down the fire. (Mark Sardella photo)

Published in the March 2, 2016 edition